SOLD OUT! Unfortunately, the summit is now sold out. For additional information, please contact Ms. Tyra Gore, at firstname.lastname@example.org
$300 Early Registration - (Through February 28, 2019)
$365 Regular Registration - (Begins March 1, 2019)
Please review the following important details before submitting your registration.
- Registration is open to members of The Salvation Army and our disaster relief partners in government, VOAD and the private sector.
- The registration fee includes access to all conference events, including the conference exhibit hall on Tuesday and Wednesday, and all meals and breaks included in the conference agenda. Travel, lodging, and other costs are not included.
- Registration may be paid by check or credit card.
- After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link allowing delegates to Pre-Register for the summit’s disaster training classes. Certified training classes are offered on Sunday and Monday (Pre-Summit) and Tuesday and Wednesday. Class space is limited and pre-registration is required. Classes are assigned on a first come, first served basis so we recommend choosing your classes as quickly as possible. If a class is filled, delegates will be assigned to an alternative course. Participants must attend the full class -- from beginning to end -- to receive class credit and a class certificate.
- Note: Classes marked '2 DAY CLASS' are two days in length; delegates must attend both days to receive credit for the training. For more details on the classes being offered and prerequisite training, click here.
- The Salvation Army will honor refund requests through April 30, 2019. After that date, no refunds will be issued.
Have questions? Contact our conference registration coordinator, Ms. Tyra Gore, at email@example.com.